Weld Pin with 3 Projections Under the Head
This Weld Pin is an excellent choice for those applications that require a pin that will perform the function of a structural support, hinge pin, or stop pin. It features three precision weld projections, located on the underside of the head, which allow this weld pin to be used on a variety of through-hole applications. The three projections also ensure that the resulting weld will be accurately positioned and well-balanced. These industrial fasteners are available from Monroe-JHP Fasteners in a variety of materials and dimensions (inch and metric).
Typical Properties of the Weld Pin
- C1010 High-Welding Quality, Low Carbon Steel (plain finish unless otherwise specified)
- 18-8 Stainless Steel (passivated finish)
Length (under head)
- Inch: Available in 1/4", 5/16”, 3/8”, 1/2", 5/8”, 3/4", 1”, 1 1/8”, 1 1/4", 1 1/2", 2”
- Metric (mm): Available in 6.0, 8.0, 12.0, 16.0, 20.0, 25.0, 30.0, 40.0, 50.0
Pin Body Diameter
- Inch: Available in 0.117”, 0.144”, 0.163”, 0.190”, 0.218”, 0.250”, 0.277”, 0.335”, 0.375”, 0.500”
- Metric (mm): Available in 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 8.0, 10.0, 12.0
Note: A variety of other dimensional characteristics also available.
This weld pin can be spot welded using standard spot welding equipment. No special tooling or fixturing is required. This weld pin is ideally suited for through-hole applications, and will function as a structural support, hinge pin, or stop pin. When used in a through-hole application, the head of the pin is welded to the metal surface of the component, resulting in a joint that is stronger than its surrounding area.
For applications that require a robust weld pin that can be used in a through-hole application, this spot weld pin is an excellent choice. Its robust design characteristics make it a good choice for those applications that require a pin that will serve as a structural support, hinge pin, or stop pin.
JHP Fasteners has 40 years of experience in the industrial fastener business. We carry a full suite of industrial fastener products and pride ourselves on our ability to stay abreast of all industry trends and developments. We take pride in our commitment to complete customer satisfaction.
When you choose JHP Fasteners, you will receive……
- Competitive pricing
- Fast and reliable delivery performance
- Expert consultation
- Friendly customer service
Contact us for any industrial fastener requirement you may have. We will work hard to win, and retain, your business!