RK 9000 Pneumatic Riveting Tool
The RK-9000 Series is a High-Performance family of riveting tools designed for high production levels with minimum in-house maintenance. This high-powered riveter utilizes an improved ergonomic and rugged design for increased power and speed in the most demanding production environments.
RK 9000 Pneumatic Rivet Gun AdvantagesRedesigned with an ergonomic grip, long stroke, and low maintenance, the RK 9000 pneudraulic riveting tool is simple to operate. It is an ideal solution for projects requiring a high production level. Additional RK 9000 rivet gun advantages include:
- 360° adjustable air inlet
- Improved vacuum forces provide extreme extraction of the mandrel after riveting
- Easy touch trigger requires less than .25 lbs of force to activate
- Rugged glass-filled nylon casing
- High durometer rubber boot
- Nationwide service center support
- Two-year factory warranty
The RK 9000 Riveter is available in the following options:
RK 9000 Rivet Tool Offers a Safe, Flexible & Durable DesignThe RK-9000 series was built with safety, flexibility, durability, and low user maintenance in mind. If high-volume riveting in a dynamic environment is something you deal with, RK-9000 tools are worthy of your review.
- Safe - When the mandrel collection unit is removed from any of the RK-9000 tools, the vacuum is automatically disengaged, preventing any spent mandrels from being ejected out the rear of the tool. This makes it exceptionally safe when tethered by a balancer in a near-eye level position.
- Flexible - The air supply is connected to the ring at the top of the hydraulic jug. This ring rotates 360 degrees for left or right-handed operators. This makes the tool flexible for whatever the operator may need.
- Durable - The high durometer rubber boot surrounding the hydraulic jug makes the RK-9000 series less susceptible to impact damage and increases the overall durability of the tool.
RK 9000 Riveter Three-Jaw SystemWhile many competitors still use an outdated two-jaw system, all RK-9000 series tools use three jaws. The three-jaw system is inherently better because of how efficiently it grabs the mandrel on three sides instead of two, which helps minimize scraping and provides longer jaw life. They are also affordable and often cost less than half that of competing tools.
RK 9000 Two-Year Manufacturer’s WarrantyThe RK-9000 series riveting tools come standard with a two-year warranty. This warranty does not cover abuse, tampering, or excessive wear. General maintenance should be performed every 500,000 strokes or once every three years.
Order an RK 9000 Pneumatic Riveting Tool Today
The RK-9000 series embodies some of the most versatile, user-friendly rivet tools available today. Its flexible design and helpful features offer a simplified approach to modern-day riveting. Contact us for more information regarding the RK 9000 pneudraulic riveting tool, or request a quote today.