If you have questions regarding any of our floating nut insert product options, get in touch with our sales team or give us a call at 800-783-0910 and we will gladly assist you in finding the correct floating nut based on your project’s exact specifications. Monroe-JHP Fasteners is your trusted source for premium quality float nuts.
Float Nut Product OptionsAt Monroe-JHP Fasteners, we provide you with a wide range of float nut options to suit all types of applications. Whether your project requires the use of a self-clinching floating nut, self-locking nut, floating cage nut, or a blind rivet nut with floating threads, we maintain an abundant stock of the fasteners you need.
- Provide load-bearing threads in thin sheets
- Permit a total of .030”/0.76 mm adjustment for mating hole misalignment
- Sheet remains flush on one side, and the fastener is permanently locked in place on the other side
- Threads of the floating nut extend into the retainer shank for extra strength and support in assembly
- The floating self-clinching nut provides a strong female thread ideally suited for use in cold-rolled steel, 2024-T3 aluminum, and 5052-H34 aluminum.
- This industrial fastener utilizes a clinch feature that provides excellent torque-out and push-out performance and is installed via application of a parallel squeezing force.
- The floating self-clinching nut is available in non-locking and self-locking versions.
- Self-locking thread technology
- Provides improved integrity of threaded joints
- Low installed cost solution
- Greater reusability
- The floating locking self-clinching nut provides a strong female thread ideally suited for use in cold-rolled steel, 2024-T3 aluminum, and 5052-H34 aluminum sheet metal.
- The floating action of the nut will compensate for mating hole misalignment of up to .030” (.8mm).
- This industrial fastener provides prevailing torque for the mating screw that is equivalent to MIL-N-250-27.
- Heat treated floating nut
- Easily installed
- Easily replaceable
- Ocean Containers
- Rail Cars
- Vibration resistant
- Creates a threaded removable joint
- Can be installed in the field as needed
- The large flange floating rivet nut is inserted via a hydro-pneumatic (or manual) tool equipped with a floating rivet nut nose piece.
- The floating rivet nut aligns to drive the angle of the screw, thereby eliminating cross-threading and spin-out.
- The large flange floating rivet nut is specifically designed for post-production installation in applications that typically use clinch nuts, cage nuts, floating nut plates, or weld nuts.
- They are an ideal choice in those cases where the manufacturing process creates tolerance stack-up and off-center alignments.