Slide Top (Key-Hole) Standoffs
Many industrial applications today require the ability to quickly and easily attach or remove a printed circuit board or panel from a racked location. The self-clinching slide-top standoff is the perfect solution for that requirement. JHP Fasteners offers these self-clinching fasteners, as well as many other types of industrial fasteners, at attractive pricing and short lead times.
Self-Clinching Slide-Top Standoff Properties
- Material: 300 stainless steel (finished per Passivated ASTM A380).
- Suitable for use in: Materials with Rockwell Hardness of B-70 or less.
- Available lengths:
- Inches: .188, .250, .312, .375, .437, .500, .562, .625, .750, .875, 1.00
- Metric (mm): 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 25
Slide-Top Self-Clinching Standoff Application Notes:
- Self-clinching slide-top standoffs are specifically designed to allow for quick insertion or removal of printed circuit boards and panels by simply sliding the board/panel into or out of position. This functionality significantly reduces board/panel service time while, at the same time, eliminating the problems associated with loose hardware. Many slide-top standoffs can be used in combination with a captive threaded standoff to effectively lock the board/panel into position.
- Installation force and push-out performance is as follows:
- Installation force: For .060” 5052-H34 aluminum - 1600 pounds. For .060” cold-rolled steel - 3200 pounds.
- Push-out performance: For .060” 5052-H34 aluminum - 250 pounds. For .060” cold-rolled steel - 600 pounds.
These self-clinching fasteners are a popular choice in those applications where the ability to quickly and easily insert and remove printed circuit boards and panels from their racked locations is a key requirement. Reduction in service times, and associated labor costs, are principal design drivers in many of today’s industrial applications. In many of those applications, use of the self-clinching slide-top standoff provides the ideal solution.
JHP Fasteners has vast experience in every area related to selection and use of industrial fasteners. We make sure that we stay on top of industry trends, and we have an excellent ability to pass our knowledge on to our valuable customers. We want to provide you with the information needed to make informed decisions. We understand your expectations and work hard to meet or exceed them.
Contact Us Today for All Your Self-Clinching Fastener Needs
Contact Us or give Us a Call for any fastener requirement you may have. We will work hard to win your business.