Thru-Hole Standoffs for Stainless Steel
If you have a product or application that requires a strong mechanical separation between two flat surfaces, then you should consider the use of a self-clinching standoff. Monroe-JHP Fasteners offers a wide selection of self-clinching thru-hole standoffs that will fully satisfy any requirement that you may have. These industrial fasteners provide a permanent mechanical connection/standoff and can be pressed into round holes in material as thin as .040” (1mm).
Stainless Steel Thru-Hole Standoff Properties:
- Material: 400 Series Stainless Steel
- Thread: Class 2B, MIL-S-7742; (6H ISO Metric).
- Finish: Passivated ASTM A380.
- Suitable for use in: Materials with Rockwell Hardness of B-88 or less.
- Available thread sizes: Inches: Available in #4-40 through #10-32. Metric: M3 through M5.
Stainless Thru-Hole Standoff Application Notes:
- The self-clinching standoff is easily installed into a properly sized round hole via use of a steady squeeze force. Installation can be done manually or through the use of an automated press device.
- When properly installed, the standoff’s head will be flush with the surface of the mounting sheet.
Robust and reliable separation between two parallel surfaces can be a critical requirement for many industrial products. To ensure permanent separation between those surfaces requires selection of a standoff device that is designed for that purpose. The self-clinching standoff is often the ideal choice where reliability is a primary concern. JHP Fasteners will help guide you through your selection process.
What can Monroe JHP Fasteners offer you?
- Extensive product catalog: Our catalog of industrial fasteners is broad and deep. Our offering includes both standard (inch) and metric fasteners. We will be able to provide you with a product that will comply with all of your technical requirements.
- Extensive industry experience: At JHP Fasteners, we don’t just sell product. We also offer industry-leading consultation. We actively listen to your questions and issues and provide recommendations that are based on our considerable expertise. We also make sure that we stay current with any new trends or technical developments within the industrial fastener market segment.
Let us serve you by contacting us today!