Self Clinching Flush Nuts
If you have a need for an industrial fastener that, after installation, will be completely flush with its surrounding surface, then the self-clinching flush nut should be your fastener of choice. Self-clinching flush nuts are available through Monroe-JHP Fasteners in a wide-variety of sizes. Whether your specific application requires metric fasteners or standard (inch) fasteners, Monroe-JHP Fasteners can provide you with a product that will fully meet your requirements.
The advantages of using self clinching flush nuts would include the following:
- Ease of installation: All that is required to successfully install the nut is a simple parallel press device which can be used to push the flush nut into position.
- Suitable for use in thin metal: Provides a strong attachment in metal as thin as 0.060” ().
- No hole preparation required: Eliminates the need for deburring or refinishing.
- Material suitability: Self-clinching flush nuts can be used in a wide variety of materials, including materials that are not conducive to welding.
- No secondary operations: Eliminates the need for additional tapping after installation.
- Insertion automation: Insertion process may be fully automated, thereby increasing process speed and reducing overall production costs.
The above advantages make the self clinching flush nut an ideal choice for a wide-range of industrial and commercial applications. They are available in standard sizes and are dimensioned to meet all industry standards.
Contact us for Self Clinching Flush Fasteners
Monroe JHP has the experience and expertise readily available to assist you in the choice of the most appropriate industrial fastener to meet your specific requirements Choice of the proper fastener could be critical to the success of your project or product. We encourage you to contact us for consultation and/or to place your order!