Spring Top Standoffs for PC Boards
If your product requires use of a standoff inserted into a printed circuit board then JHP Fasteners recommends the use of a spring-top standoff. Spring-top standoffs are specifically designed for permanent insertion into printed circuit boards. They are designed to provide quick and easy attachment and removal of printed circuit boards, and are an ideal solution for many printed circuit board based products. This industrial fastener is available from JHP Fasteners in a wide range of lengths.
Spring Top Standoff Properties:
- Material: CDA-360 brass.
- Finish: None.
- Suitable for use in: Printed circuit boards with HRB-65 maximum hardness.
Spring Top Standoff Application Notes:
- The spring-top standoff is inserted into a printed circuit board by pressing into a hole that has either been drilled or punched. Insertion can be performed manually or via incorporation of an automated press device.
- The spring-action post allows for quick attachment and removal of printed circuit boards and eliminates problems associated with loose hardware.
Application of a robust industrial fastener that will provide a permanent standoff is often a crucial design requirement for electronic products that incorporate the use of a printed circuit board. The spring-top standoff is often the ideal choice for those types of products. In addition to a wide variety of other types of self-clinching fasteners, JHP Fasteners offers a full inventory of spring-top standoffs.
JHP Fasteners has over 30 years of experience in providing outstanding products and services to an extensive list of commercial and industrial customers.
When you choose JHP Fasteners as your preferred supplier of industrial fasteners you will experience:
- Excellent customer service
- Competitive pricing
- Unparalleled industry knowledge
Contact Us Today for Spring Top Standoffs for PCB's
We invite you to take full advantage of all of the above. Contact us today!