Typical properties of the self-clinching blind standoff would include:
- Material: 400 Series Stainless Steel
- Thread: Class 2B, MIL-S-7742; (6H ISO Metric).
- Finish: Passivated ASTM A380.
- Suitable for use in: Materials with Rockwell Hardness of B-88 or less.
- Available thread sizes: Inches: Available in #4-40 through #10-32. Metric: M3 through M5.
- The self-clinching blind standoff is easily installed into a properly sized round hole via use of a steady squeeze force. Installation can be done manually or through the use of an automated press.
- When properly installed, the standoff’s head will be flush with the surface of the mounting sheet. The head of the blind standoff will be closed.
Choice of the proper blind standoff to use for your project could have a significant impact on the overall success of that project. Project cost, product quality, and product reliability can be negatively affected by the selection of an inappropriate standoff. JHP Fasteners can help you ensure that your first choice of a blind standoff will be the correct one.
Why choose JHP Fasteners as your supplier of industrial fasteners?
- Large product offering: We offer a full suite of industrial fasteners. Our offering includes both standard (inch) and metric fasteners. You will find the product you need in our extensive product offering.
- Extensive industry experience: JHP Fasteners can offer you expert guidance on selection of the best fastening device for your specific application. Our industry expertise will remove all the guess-work from your product selection process.
Contact Us or Give Us a Call today to discuss your requirements and to place your order!