Small Flange, Smooth Body Blind Rivet Nut
These blind rivet nuts have a low profile which will provide a near-flush installation without any special hole preparation. They are an effective alternative to the use of nuts and bolts, and are often used in mid to high-volume applications where assembly cost is a consideration. These industrial fasteners are available from JHP Fasteners in a variety of materials and thread sizes (inch and metric).
Properties of Small Flange, Low Profile Rivet Nuts:
- Material: Your choice of:
- Steel (finished in Zinc Plate per ASTM B633 Fe/Zn8, Type III)
- Aluminum (plain finish) Special materials and finishes available upon request.
- Hardware compatibility: Compatible with grade 2, grade 5, class 8.8, and class 9.8.
- Available thread sizes:
- #6-32 M4 x 0.7
- #8-32 M5 x 0.8
- #10-24 M6 x 1.0
- #10-32 M8 x 1.25
- 1/4-20 M10 x 1.5
Small Flange Blind Rivnut Application Notes:
- The grip range of these blind rivet nuts can be affected by the type of sheet material being used. It is recommended that a few test installations be conducted to determine the appropriate grip range for your specific application.
- Installation of the small flange, smooth body, thin wall, low profile, rivet nut is accomplished via use of pneumatic, hydraulic, or manual hand tools. The installation process is simple, easily controlled, and less labor intensive that other processes associated with nuts and bolts.
- The low profile design of this blind rivet nut provides a near-flush installation without requiring any special hole preparation.
These blind rivet nuts are easy to use, robust, and versatile. They can provide you with a cost-effective fastening method that is reliable and repeatable. JHP Fasteners offers these industrial fasteners at competitive pricing, and our delivery times are short and dependable.
Contact JHP Fasteners for your Small Flange, Low Profile Rivnut Needs
Contact us for any industrial fastener requirement you may have. We will work hard to win, and retain your business!