Self-Clinching Panel Fasteners
For applications that require easy attachment and removal of sheet metal panels, the pre-assembled panel fastener is the frequent choice of industrial engineers. This industrial fastener provides a permanent attachment of a screw assembly to a metal sheet, which may then be attached and removed via use of the captive fastener. JHP Fastener’s product offering includes the pre-assembled panel fastener in a variety of industry standard thread sizes.
Self Clinching Panel Fastener Properties
- Material: 300 series stainless steel (finished per passivated ASTM A380).
- Suitable for use in: Suitable for use in materials with Rockwell Hardness of B-70 or less.
- Available thread sizes: Inches: Available in #4-40, #6-32, #8-32, #10-32 and ¼-20. Metric: Available in M3 x 0.5, M4 x 0.7, M5 x 0.8, and M6 x 1.0.
Our PEM® Equivilent Fasteners Provide Performace between 240 and 400 Pounds!
- Depending on thread size and sheet material, an installation force of between 3000 pounds and 5000 pounds is required to install the pre-assembled panel fastener. Installation can be accomplished via a manual or automated pressing process.
- When properly inserted, this industrial fastener provides push-out performance of between 240 pounds and 400 pounds (depending on thread size and sheet material).
- The pre-assembled panel fastener remains captive and facilitates easy installation and removal of sheet metal panels.
JHP's Self-Clinching Panel Fasteners (PEM® Panel Fastener Equivalent)
- Slotted Panel Fasteners
- Slotted, Low Profile Panel Fasteners
- Spring-Loaded Panel Fastener for PC Boards
- Panel Screw Components
- Spring Loaded Plunger
If your project is going to require the ability to quickly, and easily, attach/remove sheet metal panels, then JHP Fasteners would recommend the use of the pre-assembled panel fastener. Over the life of an application, their use can save you considerable labor and expense.
Contact JHP Today for your next Panel Fastener Project
JHP Fasteners can make these types of recommendations due to the fact that we have been in the industrial fastener business for 40 years. We know what works and what does not. Our expert guidance has been put to good use by a long list of customers for over four decades.
Contact us today and let one of our friendly sales staff assist you!