Unthreaded Thru-Hole Standoffs
The self-clinching, unthreaded, thru-hole standoff is ideally suited for fast and repeatable insertion via use of any standard mechanical, hydraulic, or pneumatic press. They are well suited for use as spacers between multi-layer panel assemblies. Monroe-JHP Fasteners stocks these industrial fasteners in sizes and materials that will satisfy virtually any industrial or commercial application. Contact Us today for your next unthreaded thru-hole standoffs order.
Monroe JHP Fasteners offers these unthreaded, self-clinching standoffs with the following properties:
Unthreaded Thru-Hole Standoff Material Options:
- Heat-treated carbon steel (finished in Zinc clear)
- 303 series stainless steel (finished per passivated ASTM A380)
- 7075-T6 aluminum (no finish)
Suitable for use in:
- Heat-treated carbon steel - use in materials with Rockwell Hardness of B-80 or less
- 303 series stainless steel - use in materials with Rockwell Hardness of B-70 or less
- 7075-T6 aluminum - use in materials with Rockwell Hardness of B-50 or less
Available unthreaded thru-hole diameters:
- Inches: .116, .143, .169, .194
- Metric (mm): 3.1, 3.6, 4.1, 5.1
Available standoff lengths:
- Inches: .125, .1875, .250, .3125, .375, .4375, .500, .5625, .625, .6875, .750
- Metric (mm): 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20
Unthreaded Thru-Hole Standoff Application Notes:
Insertion of these un-threaded self-clinching standoffs can be done via a manual press or via use of an automated pneumatic or hydraulic press. The unthreaded hole will allow a threaded stud to pass directly through the standoff/spacer. When inserted properly, there will be no secondary reaming or deburring required.
For applications that require the use of a self-clinching fastener that will serve as a thru-hole standoff between multiple layers of sheet material, Monroe JHP Fasteners recommends the self-clinching, unthreaded, thru-hole standoff. We have these products readily available and at very competitive pricing. Our experienced sales staff will be able to answer any questions that you may have.
Contact us today for any industrial fastener requirement you may have. We will work hard to win your business!