Swage Style Blind Rivet Nut (Small Flange)
The cadmium-free blind rivet nut is well suited for applications that require an industrial fastener that is eco-friendly and approved for use in virtually every industry. The nut provides a 360° contact with the parent material resulting in excellent push-out performance. The small flange also ensures a small post-insertion profile. JHP carries a broad inventory of these rivet nuts, including a wide selection of materials and thread sizes (inch and metric).
Typical properties of the cadmium free, small flange, 360° swaging, rivet nut:
- Material: Your choice of:
- Steel: Available in a variety of finishes
- Aluminum: Available in a variety of finishes
- Stainless Steel: Available in a variety of finishes
- Brass(Optional): Available in a variety of finishes
- Note: All of the above are now available in a proprietary Tin Plated, RoHS compliant finish.
- Hardware compatibility: Compatible with grade 2, grade 5, class 8.8, and class 9.8.
- Available thread sizes:
- #4-40 M3 x 0.5
- #6-32 M4 x 0.7
- #8-32 M5 x 0.8
- #10-24 M6 x 1.0
- #10-32 M8 x 1.25
- 1/4-20 M10 x 1.5
- 5/16-18 M12 x 1.75
- Hole size can be impacted by the thickness and composition of the parent material. It is recommended that a few test installations be conducted to determine the appropriate grip range for your specific application.
- These rivet nuts are easily installed via use of hand tools that can be pneumatic, hydraulic, or manual. There is no special tooling required. The installation process is quick and user-friendly.
For environmentally sensitive applications, the cadmium free rivet nut is a common selection. They are eco-friendly, versatile, and highly reliable. Their use can often significantly reduce overall assembly costs by eliminating the extensive labor associated with the assembly of loose hardware such as nuts and bolts.
At JHP Fasteners, we bring over 40 years of experience to work for you. We will provide you with friendly service, competitive pricing, and expert consultation.
Contact Us today for your Swage Blind Rivet Nut
Contact us for any industrial fastener requirement you may have. We will work hard to win, and retain, your business!