Blind Rivet Nut, Large Flange, Smooth Body
These heavy-duty blind rivet nuts provide exceptional strength and are ideally suited for applications that require robust performance combined with ease-of-use characteristics. They can effectively eliminate the use of loose hardware (i.e. nuts and bolts) while providing the user with excellent reliability. These industrial fasteners are available from JHP Fasteners in a wide variety of thread sizes and materials.
Properties of the heavy duty, flat head, large flange, smooth shank, rivet nut:
- Material: Your choice of:
- Steel (finished in Zinc Plate per ASTM B633 Fe/Zn8, Type III)
- Stainless Steel (special finish available upon request)
- Aluminum (special finish available upon request)
- Hardware compatibility: Compatible with grade 2, grade 5, class 8.8, and class 9.8.
- Available styles: Available in closed end, keyed and countersunk head designs.
- Available thread sizes:
- The grip range of these blind rivet nuts can be affected by the type of sheet material being used. It is recommended that a few test installations be conducted to determine the appropriate grip range for your specific application.
- Easily inserted via use of pneumatic, hydraulic, or manual hand tools.
- The closed-end blind rivet nut will effectively seal the back end of the nut and provide a barrier against external contaminates.
These blind rivet nuts are tough, versatile, and dependable. Their use will allow you to reduce/eliminate the use of loose hardware and could reduce your assembly costs. JHP Fasteners has extensive knowledge in all areas related to selection and use of industrial fasteners. We have been providing our customers with expert consultation and service for over 40 years, and have built a solid reputation in the industry.
Contact JHP Fasteners Today
Contact us for any industrial fastener requirement you may have. We will work hard to win, and retain, your business!